All submitted papers must:
- be written in English
- contain author names, affiliations, email addresses and contact phone number with country and area code
- be formatted according to the ICSE-2021 Proceedings template with prescribed font size for different sections.
- be in camera ready format in MS-Word or PDF (make sure that the PDF can be viewed on any platform). Files in Postscript (ps) or any other format will not be accepted. MS-Word / PDF files must have all non-standard fonts embedded.
- occupy no more than eight pages, including the abstract and appendices, with one additional page allowed for references (total 9 pages). Over-length papers will be rejected without review. Submissions must be self-contained; ICSE-2021 can not accept or review any supplementary materials.
It is the authors’ responsibility to ensure that their submissions adhere strictly to the required format. Submissions that do not comply with the above guidelines will be rejected without review.
Authors are explicitly discouraged from submitting papers that do not clearly present their contribution with respect to previous works, that contain only incremental results, and that do not provide significant advances over existing approaches.
Papers should be submitted through the ICSE-2021 Abstract Submission Portal.
- Email or fax submissions are not allowed.
- After upload, please check the copy stored on the site.
- Submissions that do not view or print properly may be rejected without a chance to rectify the problem.
The paper title, author names, contact details, and an informative abstract must be submitted electronically by abstract submission last date. Abstract submitted before deadline will normally be processed progressively and the review decision communicated well before subsequent deadlines. Submissions received after the deadline or those that do not meet the length or formatting requirements will not be considered for review.